S'mores Dip is full of mini marshmallows and chocolate chips and spun with caramel sauce inside! This easy and fun dip is great for summer parties, barbecues, and sleepovers. Ready to serve in just 10 minutes. It's like eating cookie dough out of the bowl!
Remember being a kid and begging your mom to let you eat the raw cookie dough straight out of the mixing bowl? This s'mores dip is the perfect solution to kids who love the taste of raw cookie dough batter and moms who don't want to take a chance on their kids eating raw egg. And the best part is it tastes like you're eating a chocolate s'more!
S'mores cookie dough dip is made without egg, so you can eat as much as you want! It's also made without cream cheese so it tastes just like cookie dough batter without any compromise.
I've made a few cream cheese based "cookie dough" dips before, and I'll be honest, they do not taste like cookie dough. If you are expecting a cookie dough dip to taste like cookie dough, cream cheese doesn't cut it.
To make this dip you need:
- Butter: unsalted, softened butter.
- Sugar: a combination of light brown sugar and white sugar
- Extract: vanilla extract is best or for a slight cinnamon twist you can use cinnamon extract.
- Toasted flour: regular all-purpose flour. It must be toasted over the stove before adding to no bake recipes. It's important to never use raw flour.
- Heavy cream: condensed milk or regular dairy milk is an okay substitution
- Caramel sauce topping: creamy caramel sauce such as those made for ice cream toppings, not caramel pieces.
- Chocolate chips: milk chocolate chips are best but dark chocolate chips can be used.
- Mini marshmallows
STEP 1: In a frying pan or saucepan, cook the flour over medium-high heat for 6 to 7 minutes, whisking constantly.
STEP 2: With an electric mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until on medium speed until well combined. Add the vanilla extract, heavy cream, caramel sauce and salt. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Add the toasted all-purpose flour and continue beating until a smooth batter has formed.
STEP 3: Add the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to the bowl. Turn the speed to low and mix for about 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows are incorporated into the batter.
STEP 4: Transfer to a serving bowl and top with extra marshmallows and chocolate.
How To Serve
I recommend serving s'mores dip with these dippers on a fun snack board:
- Pretzels of any variety
- Vanilla wafers
- Teddy grahams
- Animal crackers
How To Store S'Mores Dip
Serve s'mores dip at room temperature and use within 3 days. It should be stored in the fridge in a covered container. Dip will harden when chilled. Bring to room temperature prior to serving by setting dip on the counter for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan or saucepan, cook the 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour over medium-high heat for 6 to 7 minutes, whisking constantly. Remove from heat.
- With an electric mixer, cream the ½ cup butter, ½ cup brown sugar and ½ cup white sugar on medium speed until well combined. Add the 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup heavy cream, ½ cup caramel topping and ½ teaspoon salt. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Add the toasted flour and continue beating until a smooth batter has formed.
- Add 1 cup mini marshmallows and 1 cup chocolate chips to the bowl. Turn the speed to low and mix for about 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows are incorporated into the batter.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with extra marshmallows and chocolate.